Field Training Manager
Company: Jacuzzi Group Worldwide
Location: Chino Hills
Posted on: March 17, 2020
POSITION SUMMARY With the Training Development Manager (TDM),
the Field Training Manager will determine training needs by meeting
with staff, leadership and customer partners to identify gaps and
propose effective solutions. The FTM will be responsible for the
delivery of the Learning & Development Solutions in: small-group
Classroom Setting, 1:1 Coaching, on-site Workshops and Webinars.
The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator who is able to
interact and influence at multiple levels, both within the
organization and externally. They will have the confidence and
passion to elevate the focus and performance of the Teams they
- Actively facilitate Training in-field and in-residence for
customer partners, their staff and our own employees through
small-group, 1:1 and distance learning, i.e. Webinars.
- Actively build the capabilities of others through relevant,
timely, balanced feedback and coaching in the areas of Sales
Process, Sales Techniques, Sales Management, Critical Thinking and
- Responsible, with the TDM, for the creation, design,
maintenance and enhancement of training.
- Monitor the effectiveness of Training Programs and the adoption
and usage of tools.
- Develop and improve training materials and process by assessing
formal & informal feedback from key stakeholders, with specific
focus on in-field Training Tools.
- Model behaviors expected of our leadership position in the
- A drive for top results
- A clear bias for action
- High levels of professionalism
- Commitment to diversity, inclusion, respect and integrity.
- Uphold commitment to the team by meeting deadlines, being
cooperative, collaborative and flexible.
- Develop a working knowledge of the Hot Tub Industry-Products,
Competitors, Channels, Technology, etc.
- Participate in Marketing & Sales Leadership meetings, training
events and business strategy meetings as needed.
- Maximize effectiveness by staying current on training methods,
learning tools and training practices.
KEY ACTIVITIES, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Demonstrated success with a variety of training methods such as
classroom training, on-the-job training, eLearning, and/ or
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence
others and professionally represent the company internally and
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills are a
- Ability to work successfully with all levels in the company and
across multiple functions.
- Proficient project planning skills, including the ability to
organize, prioritize and manage job responsibilities in order to
meet deadlines in an environment with overlapping and potentially
- Knowledge of learning and development principles and practices,
adult learning theory, curriculum design, needs assessment and
evaluation methodology. Familiarity with current and emerging
trends in learning design and development.
- Ability to model the behavior and attitude of commitment,
respect, education, proactivity, positivity and collaboration in
the work environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of experience and
- 5+ years in a corporate training environment with a significant
focus on Sales Training or Solution Selling (or equivalent) is
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time-- domestically and
Keywords: Jacuzzi Group Worldwide, Chino Hills , Field Training Manager, Executive , Chino Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!