Guest Experience Manager- Hotel Food & Beverage
Company: Disney Parks, Experiences and Products
Location: Chino Hills
Posted on: November 25, 2022
As the Food & Beverage Operations Guest Experience Manager, you
will oversee stage management of our experienced Cast in
high-volume multi restaurant complex in Hotels. You will ensure
efficient and safe operations, guide an immersive Guest experience,
increase Cast engagement and safeguard our brand. You will aim to
provide outstanding Guest service standards; recognize/coach Cast
behaviors and manage the business through Key Plans while
maintaining connection to the rich history and heritage of our
Disney Hotels.You will report to the Senior Manager of Food and
Beverage and Banquets.
- Maintain the Hotel's Forbes ratings.
- Work with guests and cast members.
- Resolve issues.
- Coach a diverse team.
- Recognize cast members and hold them accountable for delivering
excellence with the Five Keys in safety, courtesy, inclusion, show
- Be a teacher and developer, take a sincere interest in the Cast
and be vested in their success.
- Exceed guest expectations that yield results and positive guest
- Partner and collaborate with other leadership teams because of
shared Cast base.
- Participate in departmental meetings and communicate relevant
information to cast members.
- Participate and provide operational perspective in project
planning and LOB departmental meetings.
- Make balanced daily operational decisions that benefit guests,
cast members and the demands of the business.
- Manage daily staffing levels and based on demand.
- Support local projects and monitor any potential impacts to the
guest and cast experience
- Build Resort programs relating to cost control and other food &
Basic Qualifications :
- 3 years of leadership/managerial experience in a food &
- Prior experience leading in a Union environment
- Manage multiple styles of service such as Quick Service, Table
Service, Concierge, Bar/Lounge, & Pool/Cabanas.
- Operational guest service experience and guest service
- Actively coach Cast Members to correct behavior across lines of
- Understand the impact of financial aspects of an operation
(i.e. operating budget, revenue, labor, inventory systems,
- Can work weekends, variable shifts and holidays.
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you
live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits,
educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can
provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at
Keywords: Disney Parks, Experiences and Products, Chino Hills , Guest Experience Manager- Hotel Food & Beverage, Executive , Chino Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!