Family Medicine Physician, PrimeCare - Chino, CA (Physician #)
Location: Chino Hills
Posted on: March 24, 2020
PrimeCare Chino, an IPA Affiliate of OptumCare the largest
employer of Providers in the US is currently seeking a Family
Medicine Physician to join our practice with the ultimate intention
of a partnership, and eventual acquisition of our Family Practice.
We have developed a reputation for providing quality, compassionate
care to communities in the Inland Empire and surrounding area. Our
practice has been in business for many years and are well known and
respected with a loyal patient base and a motivated and
well-trained team. In addition, we employ a state - of - the - art
electronic health record and computer system.
As a part of our continued growth, we are searching for a new
Family Medicine Physician to join our team!
The Family Medicine Physician is responsible for the day to day
clinical care of patients. The Physician manages the health of
patients by providing preventive evaluations and wellness
education, and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses/conditions.
The Physician is responsible for the coordination of care with
specialists and appropriate ancillary services.
- Examines, diagnoses and treats patients for acute injuries,
infections, and illnesses
- Counsels and educates patients and families about acute and
chronic conditions or concerns
- Documents items such as: appropriate chief complaint, past
medical, family, and social history, review of systems,
examinations, medications, allergies, assessment and plan
- Formulates diagnostic and treatment plans
- Prescribes and administers medications, therapies, and
- Orders lab and imaging tests to determine and manage an
immediate treatment plan and provides advice on follow up
- Responsible for the coordination of care with specialists and
appropriate ancillary services
- Completes all documentation and paperwork in a timely
- Maintains quality of care standards as defined by the practice
- Active and unrestricted California medical license
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Current and unrestricted DEA certificate
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work without direct supervision and practice
- Ability to work in fast - paced environmentPreferred
- Managed Care / IPA / Health Plan experience
- 2+ years of Outpatient Clinic experience
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a
drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Family Medicine Physician, outpatient clinic, women's
health, primary care, Chino, CA, San Bernardino County Keyphrases:
family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner
jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Optum, Chino Hills , Family Medicine Physician, PrimeCare - Chino, CA (Physician #), Healthcare , Chino Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!