Restaurant Team Member
Company: Jack In The Box
Location: Chino Hills
Posted on: September 22, 2022
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and
operated by an independent franchisee, not Jack in the Box Inc.
This means the independent franchisee, and not Jack in the Box Inc.
will be your employer if you are hired. The independent franchisee
is responsible for all employment related matters in the restaurant
including, among other things, setting any requirements for this
job and all decisions concerning hiring, firing, discipline, wages,
supervision, staffing and scheduling.'
Work Happy. Be Happy. Be You.
Our food isn't the only thing that should make you happy. Whether
you're learning the finer points of customer service as a Guest
Service Cashier or cooking up craveable food in the kitchen we want
you to know we are here to help you learn new things and grow as an
individual. When you're a member of Jack's crew, you're a member of
You will have the opportunity to:
- Make others happy and delivery memorable experiences
- Greet customers in the restaurant or drive-thru window
- Work on the cash register
- Prepare and store food and beverages
- Maintain the appearance of the dining room and exterior of the
- Serve food quickly and accurately without compromising on
quality and friendly service
- Be a good team player and treat others with care and
- Learn quickly and ask questions
- Be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
- Be able to lift and carry 15-25 lbs.
Great employees deserve great benefits!
- Competitive base pay
- FREE meals on your shift
- 401(k) plan and company match
- Scholarship Program and Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid vacation; sick time and leave programs for qualifying
- Medical, dental and vision coverage (if benefit eligible); and
Eligibility in Jack's benefits can vary by the number of regularly
scheduled hours you work, length of employment, and job status.
Keywords: Jack In The Box, Chino Hills , Restaurant Team Member, Hospitality & Tourism , Chino Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!