Inside Sales/Customer Service Support Rep
Location: Chino Hills
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Customer Service Coordinator
Our client in Chino, CA is looking for hardworking, motivated
talent to join their team. Don't wait apply today! SUMMARY: The
Sales Administrator will be a key member of the Company Sales team.
The Sales Administrator will serve as a liaison with the company
and their customers. The Sales Administrator will coordinate and
enter all Purchase Orders from customers and ensure that the
Purchase Orders and confirmed, entered into systems, invoiced, and
shipped in accordance with our customer's requirements. The Sales
Administrator will assist the Sales Engineers to coordinate all
customer requirements and all Sales Department requirements within
the organization. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive, enter and confirm all Customer Purchase Orders in
Order Entry system.
- Review all Contracts for accuracy and acceptability compared
with Quotations and our accepted specifications.
- Coordinates and tracks sales order and special requests
internally with other departments and communicates progress to
customers and sales staff.
- Generate Pro-forma invoices for customers and contracts and
contracts as required
- Issue and track RMA numbers
- Records and tracks all goods returned for calibration, repair,
- Maintain all Due Dates/Promise Dates in the Order Entry system
and advise other General Photonics departments of Due Date/Promise
- Invoice Sales Orders and distribute invoices as required.
- Communicates courteously with customers by telephone, email,
letter and face to face.
- Generate and coordinate all requirements for export orders
- Supports other departments as required
- Other duties as assigned by Management EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Bachelors or AA preferred. EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Two years working
in a sales support/sales administration role that includes direct
customer contact and experience with contracts and exporting
requirements. Ideal candidate would have some experience working in
a small to medium company environment. SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must be experienced using an order process system,
word-processing, and spreadsheets.
- Must be comfortable in dealing with customers.
- Must possess a positive, can-do attitude, and must be sensitive
to confidential information.
- Must be flexible and self-motivated with good interpersonal
skills, strong planning, organizational, and prioritization skills
and a "Team" spirit.
- Fluent English speaking, reading, and written communication
- Experience using Salesforce or SAP or NetSuite is a plus.
Keywords: Manpower, Chino Hills , Inside Sales/Customer Service Support Rep, Hospitality & Tourism , Chino Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!