Call Center Representative (Hybrid)
Location: Chino Hills
Posted on: January 27, 2023
**This is a Hybrid position where you will work 3 days/week in
the office and 2 days/week from your home office. - Summary:
- Call Center Representative is responsible for providing
excellent Customer Service in accordance with the mission and
values of the company.
- Manages a high volume of inbound and outbound calls for both
American Career College and West Coast University.
- Follows different communication Scripts based on call type.
Performs data entry for all inbound inquiry calls (name, address,
email, phone number, consents for texting and auto dial, etc.) and
warm transfers the call to an Admissions team member based on
program of interest and school brand.
- Receives some inbound calls for campus departments and follows
scripts, processes. In some instances, Representative will
pre-qualify and schedule appointments for the prospective student
to visit the campus and meet with our Admissions team.
- Places outbound re-contact calls on a daily basis using an
automated telephone dialer and updates prospective record with
outcomes of call (call attempts, etc.). - - Responsibilities:
- Call Center Representative essential functions include
answering a high volume of inbound calls/outbound dials and
providing outstanding customer service to prospective students,
fellow co-workers, and executives. Always friendly, patient, and
positive with the goal of exceeding expectations and
- Incoming department calls: Receives and screens inbound calls
for both American Career College and West Coast University. Routes
them to appropriate departments or individuals at the campuses.
Takes detailed/accurate messages and forwards accordingly.
- Incoming Inquiry calls for American Career College & West Coast
University: Follows Scripts based on call and provides information
to prospective students in response to inquiries; performs data
entry of personal information (name, address, source, email, phone
number, etc.), transfer calls to the Admissions team member and
assigns the CRM record/information to the advisor based on
rotation. Maintains related records/information on calls and
distribution. For WCU Online, additional pre-qualification
- Outbound Re-contact calls/campaigns: Responsible for outbound
calls for Both American Career College and West Coast University
using a Telephone Automatic dialing system to all web/affiliate
inquiries that inquire via the internet. Information is
automatically pushed to dialer and CC rep dials out, confirms
information, and warm transfers the call to the Admissions team
based on program of interest and location on a rotation basis.
Maintains related records/information on calls and distribution.
For WCU Online and Center for Graduate Studies, additional
pre-qualification questions apply.
- Appointment Setting: When Advisors are not available, follow
script and schedule Info-Sessions and/or appointments for
prospective students to visit the campus. Review campus and program
specific Info-Session schedule. Provide details on address and
other pertinent information based on Program. Set up the
appointment in the CRM system. Finally, when necessary email
Admissions Advisor of any special details.
- Inbound Employer calls: Follows script and takes appropriate
information for Career Service Employer calls. Transfers call to
program specialist accordingly or takes a detailed message and
- Disqualification Queue/View: Monitor throughout the day and
review the invalid inquiries Admissions Advisors are submitting and
process accordingly (DNC requires update in the CRM file and DNC
system, random Customer Service call to confirm Invalidation,
switch between campuses, email communication for rejections, etc.).
Once that is completed, Approve or Reject each of the
- Not Acknowledge Queue/View: Monitor throughout the day and
review the inquiries that have been returned to the queue.
Re-assign each of the records to an Admissions Advisor. -
- High School Graduate or equivalent required. -
- Requires basic knowledge of standards and processes within a
narrow scope of work.
- Minimum 2 years experience preferred; A minimum of one to two
years' experience as a Call Center, Customer Service
Representative, receptionist, or office related position.
- May require vocational or technical education in addition to
prior work experience.
- Customer Service experience.
- Experience with handling a high volume of telephone calls with
courtesy, speed, and accuracy.
- Telephone Auto Dialing System experience preferred -
- Excellent Customer Service skills (patient, friendly, upbeat
- Ability to type a minimum of 40WPM.
- Ability to operate a telephone switchboard and/or telephone
automatic dialing system.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
- Some knowledge in Microsoft office.
- Ability to demonstrate strong professional verbal communication
and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle difficult callers in a professional manner
with a goal in mind of completing the call on a positive note.
- Ability to multi-task and function well under pressure.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all associate, student,
and administrative information.
- Ability for work effectively in a high ethnic and culturally
diverse student and associate community.
- Able to multi-task and have great problem solving skills.
- Detail Oriented Bilingual skills are not mandatory, but are an
- CRM knowledge preferred #LI-CM1 #HEJABOUT USFor over 100 years,
West Coast University has been educating and preparing students for
professional careers across our six campuses located in Southern
California, Dallas, Miami, and Online. As part of our unique
student-centric approach to advanced healthcare education you will
be empowering future healthcare professionals. At West Coast
University our students are Ahead of the Curve. Our Mission is to
embrace a student-centric learning partnership that leads to
professional success. We deliver transformational education within
a culture of integrity and personal accountability. Our benefited
faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional DevelopmentWest Coast University is proud to be an
equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to
work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.Campus:
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Chino Hills , Call Center Representative (Hybrid), Other , Chino Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!