Location: Chino Hills
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Facilities SpecialistFrom $50,000 to $60,000 per yearCalifornia
Branch2950 Jurupa St. Ontario, CA 91761From spotless warehouses to
manicured lawns and walking trails, maintaining world-class
facilities is as important to Uline as providing quality products
and great service. Join a Facilities team that helps manage over 16
million square feet of property on over 50 million square feet of
grounds. Hours: Monday - Friday, 6 AM to 2:30 PM. Position
- Perform repairs on drywall, paint, doors, locks and
- Perform mechanical, lighting and plumbing repairs.
- Complete testing of Facilities equipment like generators and
fire protection systems.
- Install and configure modular workstations.
- Complete minor carpentry projects and repairs.
- Manage vendor projects.
- Perform standard duties in HVAC.Minimum Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years experience with one or more of the following:
rough or finish carpentry, wood finishing, painting, plumbing,
lighting maintenance, commercial office furniture, floor and
- Valid driver's license.
- Understanding of OSHA's PPE requirements and Bloodborne
- Available for after-hours and weekend on-call services.Benefits
- Complete insurance coverage includes medical, dental, vision
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center.About UlineUline is North America's
leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging
materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible
service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge
in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees across 12 locations,
it's time you joined Uline. Uline is proud to operate as a
drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment
hair follicle drug screening. EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled
#LI-CN1#LI-CA001(#IN-CAOF) Our employees make the difference and we
are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore
Uline.jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Chino Hills , Facilities Specialist, Professions , Chino Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!